Now I am going to discuss the difference between looping and iteration.
The process for creating a form to upload external/affiliate type product given here.
1) Add a hidden type field with meta key & value to your product form. The meta value should be external.
2) Add an URL & a text type custom field, insert _product_url & _button_text meta key for them respectively.
To show all the posts submitted by all users in a page, follow the instructions given here.
1) Create a new page, insert [wpuf_dashboard] shortcode in that page & Publish it.
2) Add the following code inside the theme’s functions.php file.
Please follow the instructions given below to insert user id as product SKU.
1) Add a hidden field to the product form you created & insert _sku meta key to that field.
The unique SKU of the products is not being set when the products are created. To add unique SKU with products, then follow the instructions given below.
1) Add a custom text field with _sku to the product form.
If you have an issue with updating the schedule dates of WooCommerce product using WPUF fields, you can follow the given instructions to solve this issue.
1) Add two date type field to WPUF form that you created to allow users for uploading products.
Here is the guideline for charging the different amount for the different post type.
1) Navigate to wp-admin > User Frontend > Subscription. Click on Add New Subscription button to add new subscription.
2) Now, You can see the fields to enter the number for each post.
To define the seller dashboard page instead of setup wizard to redirect after registering as a new seller, you can add the following code to your theme’s functions.php file.
To display quantity input fields for simple products within your shop archive pages, you can add the following code to your theme’s functions.php file.
weDevs use WordPress’ best practices to make it as compatible as possible with all themes and plugins; however, some theme and plugin authors do not adhere to these best practices which can often result in a theme or plugin conflict with our plugins
- December 27, 2018
- March 6, 2017
- March 6, 2017
- March 2, 2017
- February 20, 2017